Best summer day camps in Poznan
From August 3rd to August 30th, we invite all children to themed day camps, which are divided into weekly sessions (Monday through Friday) lasting from 2,5 to 5,5 hours.
Choose from one of two age groups: 5 to 7-year-olds and 7 to 10-year-olds.
All inquiries, information, and reservations: coordinator Adrian 509 353 789
Price: PLN 300/week for the 5,5 hours option and PLN 180/week for the 2,5 hours option
We invite all English – speaking children aged 5-7 (group 1) and 7-10 (group 2) between 8:00 and 13:30.
Jump into a time machine – explore art, discoveries and cultures of old civilizations during summer day camp called “TIME MACHINE”.
DAY 1: “Time machine: Let’s jump into prehistory” – here you will find out about:
– about the rock drawings accidentally discovered by children in the 80’s,
– how to create a necklace made from stones and bones dug out by yourself,
– what megalithic buildings are and even build your own.
DAY 2: “Time machine: Ancient Egypt”, – you will:
– travel to a civilization ruled by Pharaohs,
– try to build an enormous pyramid together and produce papyrus, on which we will write mysterious messages using hieroglyphs,
– learn what shadoofs were used for, what role astronomy played in Ancient Egypt, and design your own Usekh necklace.
DAY 3: “Time machine: Ancient China” – you will:
– learn what Chinese calligraphy looks like,
– build the Great Chinese Wall,
– try to recreate the designs of several Chinese inventions,
– take part in a fashion show in which you will present traditional clothes designed by yourself.
DAY 4: “Time machine: Ancient Greece” – you will:
– play the role of a god of your choice during the Greek Feast,
– learn the basics of Greek mythology,
– design an antique vase,
– this day you will not only be an actor and artist, but also an athlete during the ancient Olympic Games!
DAY 5: “Time machine: Ancient Rome” – you will:
– discover architectural masterpieces and try to build amazing buildings,
– learn how water was delivered to the city and who gladiators were,
– discover the secret of a city destroyed by a volcanic eruption…
“Time Machine” will take place from Monday till Friday, every week, starting August 3rd!!!!
Price: PLN 300/week for the 5,5-hour option and PLN 180/week for the 2,5-hour option. Catering available at an additional cost.
Best summer day camps in Poznan
We invite all English-speaking children aged 5-7 (group 1) and 7-10 (group 2) between 8:00 and 13:30.
Experience the adventure of traveling with us across continents, while discovering animals and culture of people from all around the world. The program includes:
DAY 1: Europe – you will:
– discover a mysterious letter written by a traveler especially for you and a passport in which you will collect the confirmation of every stage of your journey,
– become the characters of the legend of the Wawel Dragon,
– discover and create the famous towers of Europe.
DAY 2: Africa – you will:
– discover animals of Africa,
– meet the tribes of Africa and create tribal jewelry,
– take part in a tribal rainmaking concert.
DAY 3: Asia – you will:
– explore martial arts,
– learn how to make origami,
– create a dragon costume.
DAY 4: Australia, you will:
– turn into a kangaroo and take part in a bag jumping competition,
– meet the mysterious animals of Australia and thanks to technology take a picture with them!
DAY 5: North and South America – you will:
– create your own tipi,
– learn about the legends and beliefs of Native Americans (Indians),
– become a real Indian, receive a name and practice archery,
– make your very own sombrero and play maracas,
– find out who the Incas were and what they left behind.
“Traveller’s Week” will take place from Monday till Friday, every week, starting August 3rd!!!!
Price:PLN 300/week for the 5,5-hour option and PLN 180/week for the 2,5-hour option.Catering available at an additional cost.
Coordinator: Adrian, phone number: 509 353 789